Sunday, May 22, 2016

Has Anyone Used A Referral Site For Plumbing Services?

You know what I'm talking about, those sites that supposedly match you up with the best Austin plumbers. What happened to the good ole' days when we all did the research ourselves. Still, I have to admit that it seems like artificial intelligence has made it a little easier to make sure someone doesn't get one over on you when you are hiring a plumbing service. 

What do you think? I still have never used one of these services because I rarely ever hired a plumber outside of my own family.

I had the benefit of having a family member that was a licensed plumber. I'm not sure I recommend handling matters that way either. The closest I ever really came to using a referral service was when I asked someone in person after I had moved to a new state. 

I needed some plumbing work done, and I had no idea who to call after only being there about six months. Plus, I knew who I was asking would give me a good answer. She is a sweet woman who works at the resort in which I live, and I can trust her.

No comments:

Post a Comment